West Hartford Connecticut Family Law Attorneys
With more than 25 years of combined legal experience, Zaslow & Sandler, LLC has earned a reputation for providing clients with unparalleled service while helping them resolve their family law disputes.
Both of our partners are certified mediators in divorce and family law matters. In addition, we intentionally limit our caseload to ensure we have the resources to provide you with the dedicated service and commitment you deserve.
To discuss your family law or divorce matter with an experienced West Hartford attorney, contact Zaslow & Sandler, LLC at (866) 676-0364 toll-free.
Experienced Family Law and Child Protection Lawyer
Our skilled lawyers are conveniently located in West Hartford and represent clients throughout Connecticut in a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce and Dissolution: Our family law attorneys handle all divorce matters, including the dissolution of a marriage or civil union.
- Mediation and Collaborative Divorce: Our attorneys are certified mediators and handle narrowly-focused mediation regarding issues of child custody, child support, alimony, complex asset division and post-judgment modification matters. For those whom Collaborative Divorce would be more beneficial, attorney Robert Zaslow is a trained Collaborative Divorce lawyer.
For a better overview of the Collaborative Divorce process, please visit The Collaborative Divorce Lawyers Association's website, of which attorney Zaslow is a member.
- Child Custody and Visitation: Our divorce lawyers handle child custody and visitation issues, including relocation issues, as well as post-divorce child custody and visitation modifications.
- Child Support: We can explain the Connecticut Child Support Guidelines to you, as well as the factors that determine child support payments, deviation criteria, and how the guidelines impact the payment of work-related daycare and child health care expenses.
- Prenuptial Agreements: Our family law attorneys can assist you in drafting and negotiating prenuptial agreements, as well as review and advise you regarding a prenuptial agreement you have been asked to sign.
- Civil unions and same-sex marriage: Our firm provides comprehensive legal guidance to same-sex couples interested in pursuing a civil union/marriage. We also represent couples seeking dissolution of their civil union/marriage. As part of our representation, we counsel our clients as to the particular shortfalls in the law vis-à-vis same-sex couples versus heterosexual marriages.
- DCF and Child Protection: Attorney Sandler offers essential advice and representation in issues dealing with the Department of Children and Families (DCF). Our office also provides guidance and representation for grandparents in DCF issues and third parties in custody or guardianship actions.
- Grandparent Rights: We provide representation to grandparents regarding custody and visitation issues, as well as other family law areas involving grandparent rights.
Contact an Experienced West Hartford Family Law Attorney
To discuss your divorce or child protection issue with an experienced Connecticut family law attorney, please schedule a confidential consultation by calling us at (860) 956-5693 or (866) 676-0364 toll-free. You may also contact us online.